cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Address may only include letters, digits, space, dash, comma, dot, slash, apostrophe and pound.

Pat M Member Since: Nov 16, 2019
31 of 83
Do I have to create the ticket ?

Many Thanks!
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
32 of 83

Hi Pat,

One our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket, you do not need to create a ticket. I checked your account and it looks like one of our team members already reached out to you to assist directly. If you have any questions, please feel free to post it on the ticket so that the agent can assist you further, thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Aur P Member Since: Oct 25, 2019
33 of 83
Do not send those again please thanks
Sascha S Member Since: Dec 24, 2019
34 of 83

have same problem

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
35 of 83

Hi Sascha,

Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location and add your full address. If you`re still receiving the same error after this, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Richard L Member Since: Dec 30, 2019
36 of 83

I am also receiving this error and with no unusual letters as its written in english.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
37 of 83

Hi Richard,

Please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number in order to fix this error. 

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jure L Member Since: Nov 22, 2018
38 of 83

Hi, 

it seems like this problem is still not solved, as its now November already and I'm getting the same failure message over and over again. Would be great if you could do something against it soon Smiley Happy

Thank you, 

Anna

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
39 of 83

Hi Jure,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket directly to assist you further with your account, thank you.

Untitled
Pommier J Member Since: Mar 27, 2018
40 of 83

It's not working for me and I have only common characters. It's very annoying, I need to hire someone right now...

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS