cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address may only include letters, digits, space, dash, comma, dot, slash, apostrophe and pound. City

Alexander F Member Since: Dec 26, 2018
51 of 61

Hi Goran, have the same problem. 

Address may only include letters, digits, space, dash, comma, dot, slash, apostrophe and pound.
City may only include letters, digits, space, dash and apostrophe. Should include at least one letter.

Best regards

Alexander

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
52 of 61

Hi Alexander,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your address, thank you.

Untitled
Mark K Member Since: Jan 2, 2019
53 of 61

How this is possible website like this have a basic problem with that kind of error. 

I am trying to hire a frolancer and get this message:

"

Address may only include letters, digits, space, dash, comma, dot, slash, apostrophe and pound.

"

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
54 of 61

Hi Mark,

I've escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further. 

In the meantime, please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number in order to fix this error. If the issue persists after this please share any question on your support ticket and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Erwan F Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
55 of 61

Hi,

I had the problem just now and I found the solution. The problem is the address with your paiement method. I had "é" in the address. I just changed by "e" and now it works!

have a good day

Merve O Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
56 of 61

i have the same error, can you help me with it

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
57 of 61

Hi Merve, 

Please try updating your address and phone number on this page. Once the information has been filled up, you should be able to start hiring on Upwork. Let us know if the issue persists. 

-Avery
Untitled
Hiromu S Member Since: Mar 7, 2019
58 of 61

I'm getting the same error

City may only include letters, digits, space, dash and apostrophe. Should include at least one letter.

And not use funny letter.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
59 of 61

Hi Hiromu,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with updating your address information.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Milan L Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
60 of 61

Hello,

I am encountering this issue as well. 

Please advise.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS