cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address may only include letters, digits, space, dash, comma, dot, slash, apostrophe and pound. City

Georgi G Member Since: Nov 28, 2018
61 of 83

I have the same error and I'm about to give about, already tried to change everything in the text and it stil appears the same error.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
62 of 83

Hi Georgi,

Our team will reach out to you and assist you further with setting up your address, thank you.

Untitled
Olena O Member Since: Dec 12, 2018
63 of 83

I need urgently hire a freelancer and I can't do this because I have this error
Address may only include letters, digits, ...

64 of 83

Hi Olena,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your address, thank you.

Untitled
Carsten B Member Since: Dec 14, 2018
65 of 83

Same problem here. Can't hire freelancer:

"Address may only include letters, digits, space, dash, comma, dot, slash, apostrophe and pound."

66 of 83

Hi Carsten,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with hiring your freelancer. Thank you.

Untitled
Alexander F Member Since: Dec 26, 2018
67 of 83

Hi Goran, have the same problem. 

Address may only include letters, digits, space, dash, comma, dot, slash, apostrophe and pound.
City may only include letters, digits, space, dash and apostrophe. Should include at least one letter.

Best regards

Alexander

68 of 83

Hi Alexander,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your address, thank you.

Untitled
Mark K Member Since: Jan 2, 2019
69 of 83

How this is possible website like this have a basic problem with that kind of error. 

I am trying to hire a frolancer and get this message:

"

Address may only include letters, digits, space, dash, comma, dot, slash, apostrophe and pound.

"

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
70 of 83

Hi Mark,

I've escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further. 

In the meantime, please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number in order to fix this error. If the issue persists after this please share any question on your support ticket and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS