🐈 Community
93f12122

Advise re Budget

Hi

I want to post a job in web development/social media and am looking for some guidance in regard to the budget as I am not sure how much this is likely to cost. I'd appreciate your input, It will be a fixed price and I can't afford expert level so intermediate is what I will request. 

Below is the job description, any advice will be much appreciated, thanks 

I'm Looking for someone to devise an automated social media schedule that i can use that will allow me to post accross FB, Instagram, Twitter, Linked in and Pinterest for each month in advance. Once the most effiecent way of doing this has been implemented, I will then manage it going forward. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter

Kerie:

Here is how you can get REAL numbers for your question about the budget:

Post your job on the main Upwork.com website (not in the Community Forum).

Provide details about what you want done. Try to make your post as brief (short) as possible, while still covering the details. Set the budget to $1000.

At the top of your written job description, include the following sentences:

"My budget is NOT $1000. It might be less. It might be more. I do not know how much to pay for the services I'm specifying. Please tell me your quote, which will help me make my decision about who to hire. If your quote is $1000, I will not read your proposal."

sfw19002

I would ask in your supplemental questions what experience the person has in doing a similar project (hubspot or the like) and if needed they can assist in ad hoc assistance. You don't want to have the marketing working so well that you are busy with clients and the marketing stop propelling you forward.

@sarah W wrote:

I would ask in your supplemental questions what experience the person has in doing a similar project (hubspot or the like) and if needed they can assist in ad hoc assistance. You don't want to have the marketing working so well that you are busy with clients and the marketing stop propelling you forward.

Yes, but I think the 'if needed' could lead to scope creep? It's not my field so that was a question. 

@Nichola L wrote:

@sarah W wrote:

Yes, but I think the 'if needed' could lead to scope creep? It's not my field so that was a question. 

Agreed -- but if I was in this position I would want to know that someone would be around later to help if I had further questions or need help. That help and those hours would be at an additional fee. 

Learning Paths