🐈
» Forums » Clients » After adding funds for the first project, my ...
Page options
275dd7ec
Community Member

After adding funds for the first project, my account was suspended - "Verification needed"

Hi, my client account was randomly suspended after I deposited the funds in escrow. Even after submitting all the documents 4 days ago there has still been no reply from the support. 

Can you let me know what to do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ishtmeet,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I just escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ishtmeet,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I just escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much, Goran. I just received an email regarding the indentification process. The account is no more suspended, but I receive a warning which says - Financial transactions are limited. What does this mean?

Hi Ishtmeet,

Rest assured, our team will continue to assist you directly on your ticket. Feel free to follow up directly there if you have any additional questions, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths