🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: All Clients offline for 2 days
Page options
9metahir
Community Member

All Clients offline for 2 days

I might be wrong but it seems like there is something wrong with upwork or at least my profile' messages section. It's been more than 36 hours that everybody in my messages seems offline. I have 5 persons in messages. It has not happened like that before I mean there is always someone online or other being away but all offline at the same time and that too for last more than 36 hours. Something does not seem right.

Can anyone please have a look at it.

Regards,

Nouman Tahir

4 REPLIES 4
m_sharman
Community Member

Nouman T wrote:

I might be wrong but it seems like there is something wrong with upwork or at least my profile' messages section. It's been more than 36 hours that everybody in my messages seems offline. I have 5 persons in messages. It has not happened like that before I mean there is always someone online or other being away but all offline at the same time and that too for last more than 36 hours. Something does not seem right.

Can anyone please have a look at it.

Regards,

Nouman Tahir

I exchanged messages with a client, although she appeared to be offline. I believe you can be "invisible" if you so desire. 

Alright, Thank you. I had texted about 3 of my active clients about the ongoing projects but none of them replied. Maybe they are offline because it is the weekend. But still what are odds of everyone being offline at the same time. Anyways, I'll wait for another day or two and see if things get back to normal.

Nouman T wrote:

But still what are odds of everyone being offline at the same time. 

During the weekend? quite high

alluad-elmer
Community Member

Nothing wrong, sometime thier are busy..

Latest Articles
Learning Paths