🐈
» Forums » Clients » Am I as a client able to join with another cl...
Page options
seeded
Community Member

Am I as a client able to join with another client to interview and hire freelancers

Hi

I am a client with an upwork account and I have someone who is helping me put together my website brief, content etc.  she also has an upwork account... are we able to interview and hire togther or do I need to add her to my account?

Thanks in advance

Caroline

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you would like to manage your contract and payments with this person on Upwork you can hire them on Upwork. You can send them an offer by following these steps: 

• Go to the My Jobs page
  • Open the posting you wish to hire on
  • Locate the freelancer or agency you’d like to hire
  • Click the Hire Freelancer or Hire Agency button
  • Send an offer to the freelancer or agency
  •  

Once you’ve clicked Hire Freelancer or Hire Agency you’ll have the opportunity to update the offer to include the project title, description, and payment terms. Feel free to check this help article for more information about how to send an offer

Additionally, if you'd like this person to communicate and collaborate with other freelancers you hire on Upwork as a team and even help you search and interview new hires, you can give them permissions for your account. You can find more information about inviting team members in this help article

Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
seeded
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thanks for responding but not sure I was clear with my question...

I have someone I am working with here in Australia to help me with my marketing and website design and build. 

I have decided to use upwork to outsource the design and build and possibly copywriting etc. and would like the person I am already collaborating with to help me vet freelancers.

Both of us have client accounts with Upwork (neither of us are freelancers) and our client accounts are independent of each other  - can we collaborate on Upwork together to search for and interview freelancers for my requirements.

I don't want to hire her on Upwork as  a) She has her own client account and b) I already have an agreement in place with her independent of Upwork.

In short can 2 'clients' collborate as a team on Upwork to interview and hire freelancers for one of the clients?

And if so how do I go about it?

Hi Caroline,

Yes, you should be able to do so. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about how you can build and manage a team. Let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths