cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An Error occured while inviting Freelancer

Zack T Member Since: Jul 22, 2017
1 of 8

Hey guys, i am trying invite a freelancer and it keeps giving me the error mentioned above. I have attached a screenshot as well. This has happend over last few days so I am sure its not related to some system issue. 

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2 of 8

Hi Zack,

We will have one of our team members look into this, but have you experienced the same issue lately?

Untitled
Zack T Member Since: Jul 22, 2017
3 of 8

Yes just today. It has happened over 10 times over the last week. 

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
4 of 8

Hi Zack,

A member of our team reached out to you. We will continue to assist you through the same ticket for this issue.

Lanie M
Untitled
Liam B Member Since: Aug 8, 2017
5 of 8

Hi,

I have the same issue as Zack. 

An error occured Freelancer was not invited. Retry again.

It has been popping out today.

Thanks for your help.

Liam

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 8

Hi Liam, 

I've requested our Customer Support Team to reach out to you via email to help resolve this issue.

-Avery
Untitled
Dan K Member Since: Aug 9, 2017
7 of 8

I am having the same issue and Upwork has not done squat to fix it. It has been about 10 days I have not been able to invite people to a job.

I tried to open a new job and invite people and only the Phillippino freelancer got the invite. None of the American freelancers got invited.

I tried to open a new job and tried to invite more people and this time no one got through.

A rep from upwork told me that it was good I found this issue because others are having the same issue too. And that will help escalate the issue. Hello? I can't hire people for jobs. Many others are having the same issue. Isn't this enough to escalate this to a priority?

I am really sick of Upwork constantly being down and how little Upwork seems to care.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 8

Hi Dan,

I'm sorry about the issue you're experiencing. Please do follow up on the open ticket if you've followed our team's instructions and share your feedback. I can confirm our team is still working to resolve the problem but the workaround shared should help invite the freelancers in question. Once you update the ticket, our team will be able to try and replicate the problem and update you directly.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS