🐈
» Forums » Clients » An error has occurred. Please try again later...
Page options
e48d7111
Community Member

An error has occurred. Please try again later while trying to hire someone

I'm getting this error 'An error has occurred. Please try again later' while trying to hire someone.

Account completed and added payment methods.
48 REPLIES 48
NikolaS

Hi Glenn,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? If the issue persists please send us a screenshot from your end and we will be happy to assist you further?

~ Nikola
Upwork
16d44b4c
Community Member

16d44b4c_0-1685360342903.png

The problem occur when proceeding with membership.

Hi Faiz,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
e48d7111
Community Member

I just cleared everything + tried an other browser. Issue persists. Please see the screenshot attached.

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for following up. I've shared your concern with the team and one of our agents will be reaching out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
45bbe43b
Community Member

Hey guys, have the same issue... cache cleared, address and payment method is inserted, account is already few years old. 

tried another device, same issue... support ticket opened. 

if I click on my profile, to view it, it says, profile notmlonger available. Really? Please help, the freelancers are waiting to start. 

Hi Eugen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and the support ticket for this case. It seems like the issue has been fixed already. Please let us know if further assistance is needed.

~ AJ
Upwork
d053057d
Community Member

Hi Upwork team, 

I'm also getting this issue when trying to hire. Have tried clearing cache, cookies; different device. My payment details are current. Assistance would be appreciated.

Hi Elise,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Also having this issue... Have tired on mobile app and different browser to no avail. Will lodge a support ticket

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, 

I am also facing the same issue "An error has occurred. Please try again later" I have tried all troubleshooting steps and contacted the support team but still no help been given. 

Hi Usama,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already initiated a support ticket for the same inquiry. One of our team members will reach out to you via the same ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
361e7fc3
Community Member

Hi 

I am getting the same message and also tried  an other browser. 

Kind regards Mashood Nasir

Furthermore, where can I open a ticket for this issue? 

Hi Mashood,

Could you please try removing your PayPal payment method? 

~Andrea
Upwork
stevendai_art
Community Member

Hey guys, I have the same problem. Yesterday I received an job offer from a client, and today when pressing the accept offer buttom the "An error has occurred. Please try again later" message appears. I tried from desktop and from mobile app and it can´t be solved.

Hi Jose,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank your Nikola, I look forward to the team's response

Hi I'm having the same issue. My client sent me a job offer but I can´t accept it. Already tried on desktop (chrome and firefox) and mobile app. 

Screenshot.png

19caf39b
Community Member

Hi Upwork team, 

I'm also getting this issue when trying to hire. Have tried clearing cache, cookies; different device. Assistance would be appreciated.

Hi Karim,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
557087bc
Community Member

Hi Andrea. I am also having this problem when trying to accept a job. Attaching screenshot. Please help, don´t want to lose the client that has already given me the job. 🙏

Hi Alejandro,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties accepting an offer. I have escalated your report to the appropriate team and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket with further assistance. You can check here or your email for updates. We seek your patience and cooperation while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
devparadigm2011
Community Member

Hi Team Upwork;

I am facing the same issue once i am trying to accept the offer from the clien.

devparadigm2011_0-1656580853047.png

screen shot has been attached please look at the matter as I have to accept the offer.

Awaiting for your reply.

Hi Noman,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
342eb5de
Community Member

I am having the same issue. I am trying to accept an offer but this message keeps apearing. I have tried changing browser, device, claning cookies, waiting. Would like some help.

Hi Maria,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
190e28a7
Community Member

Same problem here 😞 have submit a support ticket.

Hi Ka,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
639350e8
Community Member

Same issue for me, I cannot proceed.

Hi Trudy,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
1doberman
Community Member

I am having the same issue.  I have been trying to hire 2 different freelancers, and I keep getting the "An error has occured.  Please try again later." error.

Please advise ASAP.

Hi Jacob,

We apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner. I can see that you've been coordinating with the team about your report and a support ticket has been set up as well. We highly suggest you continue communicating with the team through the same ticket so that they can assist you accordingly and more efficiently. You can always access and update your ticket on this page if you have questions or need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
6a839e03
Community Member

I'm getting the same error when trying to hire someone. Please help. 

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing the Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I just tried both of those things and the problem is still happening.

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I have this same problem today Feb 24, 2023.

I try to accept a job offer but it shows me the message: An error has occurred. Please try again later

Latest Articles
Learning Paths