🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: An error occurred while processing your r...
Page options
ca98908f
Community Member

An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again.

I'm trying to hire a free lancer and i keep getting the following error: 

An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again.

25 REPLIES 25
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abid, 

Does this happen if you clear your browser's cache and cookies? Have you also tried using a different browser? 

~ Avery
Upwork
056b006e
Community Member

Hi Avery,

I have the same problem trying different browsers, different devices and after clearing cache and history. 

Any help on that? I really like to hire  freelancer but it is just not working.

Hi Sebastian,

Yes, our team will reach out to you directly and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having this issue also. I have tried multiple browsers and payment methods.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Corbin

Thank you for reaching out to us! I have shared your concern with our team, they will reach out to you shortly and assist further!

~ Bojan
Upwork
146e3140
Community Member

Im having this same issue

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David Alejandro, 

Before further troubleshooting, may I suggest that you setup your security question first, and complete your address and phone information on this page. Once setup, let me know if the issue persists for you so that we can further troubleshoot.

~ Avery
Upwork

Having the same issue. Please help!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi One,

Our team will reach out to you directly and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
8ed467cf
Community Member

im having the same problem

Hi John,

Please go to Settings > My Info and add your address and phone number, if you`re still experiencing the same issue after this let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello I’m having this same issue. I need to pay my developers. Please help.

Hi Mohammed,

I've shared your concern with the team and one of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
2bbea3a9
Community Member

I am having the same issue.  I tried 2 different browsers, and an icognito window.  nothing changes.  please help!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lori,

Please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number in order to fix this error. If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
2bbea3a9
Community Member

that fixed it!

474335cf
Community Member

Ideally this should be displayed in errror message to user instead of generic message.

71076d67
Community Member

That fixed the problem.  Thanks.

Do you think the system could generate a more helpful error message?  "Please try again" is misleading.

2bbea3a9
Community Member

i tried everything and am still having this problem

c090aec6
Community Member

I have the same problem when trying to pay for a hire.  I have cleared my cache and tried Safari and Firefox to no avail.  Please let me know what I need to do to pay.

Thanks,
Keith

H Keith,

Please go to Settings > My Info and add your address and phone number. Once you have finished this you will be able to proceed, if you`re still receiving the same error after this let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
c96db449
Community Member

Me too! Did you find a solution for this?

Hi Leah,

Please fill in your address and phone number by going to Settings > My Info. If you`re still experiencing the same issue after this let me know and our team will investigate this further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having this issue also. I have tried multiple browsers and payment methods.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ardan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths