🐈
» Forums » Clients » An error occurred while processing your reque...
Page options
a93ef72f
Community Member

An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again.

Hello,

How do I fix this.

It's quite annoying...

I've tried to hire a freelancer 10 times.

6 REPLIES 6
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Yuanda,

Can you please try to clear your cache and cookies? Or please try hiring the freelancer using a different browser. If the problem still persists, please let us know by responding to this post. Thank you!

Untitled
yitwail
Community Member

Ryan, I have a suggestion for the team. Perhaps the "Please try again." at the end of the error message could be changed to something like "Please try again after clearing cache and cookies or switching to a different browser." It may save users some precious time.

Hi John,

Thanks again for this suggestion. I'll share this with the team. Thanks!

Untitled

I had a client just send me a screenshot of the same message when he tried to accept my proposal, I got an email about a Partial Service Disruption a day before that but in another automated email from Upwork they said it was fixed, but looks like it wasn't. Upwork makes a lot of money, from (probably) milions of users, they should invest more in their server infrastructure.

Hello! i have this problem. it's quite annoying. i tried to hire freelacer but everytime i try i see " the error is occured. please try later. before i closed a contract successfully. i cleaned cash cookies i changed password. nothing works. i need this work to be done in a short term.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marina,

Please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number in order to fix this error. 

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths