🐈
» Forums » Clients » Any client from Pakistan who can help how to ...
Page options
adenergiser
Community Member

Any client from Pakistan who can help how to hire on upwork

Hey Guys, 

I am talking only to people from Pakistan as other country people will not know banks available in pakista. , So Basically I want to hire someone on upwork from pakistan. 

I have tried using HBL debit card, UBL Debit Card, Allied Bank Debit Card, MCB debit card. 

Nothing works,
Kindly can you tell which bank's debit card will work on upwork? 

I am thinking about applying for HBL credit card will that work ? or I should apply for a different bank's credit card 😞 

Thank you guys 

Best Regards

7 REPLIES 7
qasimhamayun
Community Member

Assalam o Alaikum.

The issue is real and not much has been done about it. I am also facing the issue and I think first you have to get an NTN number, then maybe make a payoneer account and link your payoneer account with any local bank account, I have heard Express account by Allied Bank is good for such transactions.

Hope I was of help.

Payoneer card doesn't work on upwork. 

Thanks for helping though ABL cards I have heard are worst. 

HI Muhammad Waqar, 

I checked your account and can see you have Payoneer as a payment method. Are you going through any specific issues when you try to withdraw to your Payoneer account?

~ Avery
Upwork
gang_ron
Community Member

No he is asking about hiring someone from Pakistan because i have tried to add my allied bank i was not able add similarly i tried to add my Payoneer card i got the same result.
pcbehara
Community Member

Hello Muhammad,

To add Paypal as your billing method on Upwork, you will need to link your Paypal account to either a credit card or a bank account.You can read this help article for more information. 

All the best!

@Behara P wrote:

Hello Muhammad,

To add Paypal as your billing method on Upwork, you will need to link your Paypal account to either a credit card or a bank account.You can read this help article for more information. 

All the best!

Paypal is not available in Pakistan 

bvdev234
Community Member

You need a credit card. Sadly debit cards won't work.
Latest Articles
Learning Paths