cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any other payment method?

Hasan Faruk T Member Since: Dec 21, 2014
1 of 4

Odesk stopped allowing Prepaid Credit Cards a year ago. I used to pay my workers via Payoneer Mastercard and right now I'm unable to pay with my new card, as Odesk no longer supports prepaid mastercard.

Odesk also gives PayPal as a 2nd Payment method. As PayPal is not supported for Bangladesh, so I'm unable to get PayPal as a 2nd Payment method by ODESK. But I DO have a verifie PayPal account.

Local bank account charges a lot of amount for delivering a Credit Card and I'm unable to bear it.

NOW, Can anyone suggest me any other alternatives so that I can hire workers and pay them easily?

Please HELP. Thousands and thousands of people from Bangladesh have been suffering this problem. If ODESK can give us any other solution, then it will be very good for us.

Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
2 of 4

Please contact oDesk support to get a real direct answer to your query regarding adding payment methods per country. Available payment options are not the same for everyone. Example, they only accept Paypal for US clients when I last asked them.

They are very fast and efficient when it comes to setting up payment methods especially when you choose the LIVE CHAT option at the link below.

Here is the link, click this ----> contact support

I just saw ths cool video which was not there just a few weeks ago --> setting up payment video

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
3 of 4

Kudos to DM for this great reply with advice for Hasan and others.

Ron aka LanWanMan
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
4 of 4

Just for clarification,  PayPal does work for UK/Ireland and I think a lot of Europe too.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS