🐈
» Forums » Clients » Anyhire
Page options
762d984d
Community Member

Anyhire

Can someone please help me understand if there are any differences in payments from our regular Client account to Anyhire? We are thinking about hiring someone on with Anyhire and want to know how it will affect us and the candidate. 

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Jenn:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but your question appears to be about Anyhire.

I looked that up and found: "Any Hire is a specialized self-service platform within Upwork that helps remove the uncertainty from hiring international talent or talent from other areas of your country. It streamlines the onboarding and payment processes and makes legal classification decisions for you."

This leaved me wondering:
Is there a specific Forum section or Help source for Any Hire?

Or should clients using Any Hire use this Clients section to post questions?

NikolaS

Hi Jenn,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Any Hire helps you hire, onboard, and pay professionals from other countries, regions, or states where you don’t have a business entity. Any Hire also helps you classify professionals and meet each country’s legal requirements — such as whether you can work with your talent as an independent contractor or as a payrolled employee. In the case of payrolled employee,

Any Hire arranges an Employer of Record (EOR) in the talent’s country to handle paychecks, taxes, benefits and other legal concerns.

You may want to check this page for more information. If you have further questions you can contact support or let us know on the thread and we'll connect you with an agent.

Additionally, I would like to clarify that we don't have a specific board for Any Hire and clients and freelancers can discuss their Any Hire experiences and questions in the existing sections. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths