🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Are there no reporting capabilities for a...
Page options
bennettnancy
Community Member

Are there no reporting capabilities for an Upwork Client unless you pay for Upwork Plus?

I am both an Upwork client and a freelancer. As an Upwork freelancer, I am able to pull detailed invoices and reports for financial bookeeping purposes on my income. I need to do the same as an Upwork client, as these transactions represent my expenses for my business. It seems that every report I try to access as an Upwork Client requires Upwork Plus, the paid version of Upwork. I feel like I am missing something. There must be some basic reporting as part of the free Upwork plan so that you can do some basic financial reporting on the work clients hire out to freelancers.  All I can seem to find is time billed by freelancer (timesheet type information). Help!

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nancy, 

To find your reports, go to the Reports tab and choose the report that suits your needs. You should be able to access your billing history here. Please note that Clients on an Upwork Basic account may only bulk download invoices in 30-day windows that do not exceed 50 total invoices.

Let me know if this doesn't solve your concern so that I can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Everything under the reports menu, when clicked displays a message to
either upgrade to Upwork Plus or dismiss. If you dismiss the window closes
but no access to any report is given. This behavior is the same for every
submenu under reports. So I cannot access any reports as far as I can see.
Please help.

Hi Nancy, 

Could you please confirm if you are unable to access your Transactions History page? 

~ Avery
Upwork

I can confirm that only the Transactions tab gives any information when you are not an UpWork Plus client.

That said, that information is sufficient for me.

One small business owner to another, perhaps Wave would make your life easier Nancy B.

Nancy, I have come across the same. There is virtually no more reporting access for a Basic account.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths