🐈
» Forums » Clients » Article Rewrite is a Violation of policy
Page options
e3b94fab
Community Member

Article Rewrite is a Violation of policy

Hi,

I just posted a protect to rewrite articles, and I got an email that it is a violation? 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous-User
Not applicable

It's plagiarism. If you are not writing original content, it's a violation everywhere. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rui, 

I checked your account and can confirm that the job posts were taken down because of a violation of the Upwork Terms of Service. You can refer to the support tickets for more information about the violation that took place. If you have further questions, feel free to update the same ticket threads so that the team can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
e3b94fab
Community Member

Thanks everyone, I have replied the ticket. But so far no one relies the ticket.

I saw other people posts same article rewrite and it is not taken down ?
petra_r
Community Member

Rui Q wrote:
Thanks everyone, I have replied the ticket. But so far no one relies the ticket.

I saw other people posts same article rewrite and it is not taken down ?

It is not a violation to have articles re-written which you own (have written yourself or have hired someone to write)

It is not only a violation of Upwork's terms of service, but also illegal, to rewrite (or have rewritten,) articles that you do not own the copyright for.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rui, 

The team will get back to you on the same ticket thread once they reach to your ticket in their queue. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths