🐈
» Forums » Clients » Basic plan
Page options
hkatams
Community Member

Basic plan

Why should I upgrade to see to even see basic report? so unfair. You removed everything and left transaction history, sometimes you want to know how much your freelancers have tracked in the billing week before Monday's invoicing to make sure you have enough funds. On basic plan I can't anymore. Not good at all.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Henry, 

I'm sorry to learn that this change has disappointed you. Please know that you will still be able to access hour freelancers' Work Diaries and check how much time they logged for the week. While the Work Diary no longer appears in your Reports tab, you still have access to view it and all contract details on a contract-by-contract basis in the Contract Room. You can access the Contract Room from two places: My Jobs>Contracts for active contracts or Jobs>All Contracts.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Henry, 

I'm sorry to learn that this change has disappointed you. Please know that you will still be able to access hour freelancers' Work Diaries and check how much time they logged for the week. While the Work Diary no longer appears in your Reports tab, you still have access to view it and all contract details on a contract-by-contract basis in the Contract Room. You can access the Contract Room from two places: My Jobs>Contracts for active contracts or Jobs>All Contracts.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths