🐈
» Forums » Clients » Become a freelancer button not working
Page options
94f02e29
Community Member

Become a freelancer button not working

Hello,

I've spent over 2 hours now but this button is definitely not working. I am accessing through my client account to set up a new freelancer account. I've seen previous threads concerning this so surely this still cant be broken otherwise you woudln't have any new freelancers?

CAn you look into this asap please. Really frustrating!

16 REPLIES 16
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Damien,

Sorry to hear that you aren't able to successfully use the button to create a freelancer account. I've requested that one of our agents reach out to you directly to help assist with this.

~Nina

I am having same problem, the "become a freelancer" button does not work on either mac or windows, have tried several browsers.

Thank you,

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bryan, 

I wanted to clarify if you were going through any specific error when you click on "Create a new account" link, and/or when you click on the "Become a freelancer" button?

~ Avery
Upwork
78748d66
Community Member

No, no error, nothing happens when I clicked the button.

Thank you,

to clarify, I go to

-> settings

-> my info

-> (at bottom of page) create a new account

-> (popup appears) +New Freelancer Account

-> transfered to this webpage: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/settings/become-freelancer

-> on the page is the green button "Become a Freelancer", but does nothing when clicked.

Have tried Internet Explorer, Chrome and Opera on Windows, and Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera on iMac (turned off any ad blockers).

Thank you,

Hello Bryan

We have escalated your request to our team and they modified  your account. Please try again.

Kindly let us know if you encounter the same issue again.

Thank you

Untitled

working now, thank you!

HI, I have the same issue and from last two days trying with all possible options to get this become freelancer working. please assist me on this which kind of this service is, people are crying and no body is bothering to post solution.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdul,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further, thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork
27a005cd
Community Member

I am having the same issue,  Become a freelancer button is not working. Kindly look into this.

Hi Nikunj,

Thank you for reporting this, our team will reach out to you shortly via ticket and assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Still having the same issue over 2 months in. Do you need a freelancer to fix your freelancer website?

Hello Edgar,

Sorry for the inconvenience. One of our team representatives will reach out to you shortly. Please check your email inbox or check directly here.

Thank you.

Untitled

I am having the same problem,  Become a freelancer button is not working. Kindly look into this.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kushagar,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
tamashita
Community Member

Go to Settings > My Info and list your country. After this try to open a Freelancer account, if the button still doesn't work let the Upwork Support know. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths