🐈
» Forums » Clients » Belated Feedback
Page options
6c3fb7b6
Community Member

Belated Feedback

Grrrr... after obediently and tediously hacking my way through the jungle of questions and answers for carving a pathway to customer support, I find there is no actual customer support, but a community board.  Gawd, I hate that.  I've already experienced some glitches on this site, and I'm clumsy with things at best, but at least I thought I could contact someone if there was a real problem I couldn't work around.  So annoyed that I can't.  Well anyway, just quit the ranting and type the question.  My very first Job ever posted was immediately answered by two people, one in Vietnam and one in Ukraine.  Each freelancer replied to my post with an actual product sample, showing me they "could do it" and asking me if I wanted to proceed.  I tried to say yes to one and no to the other, but somehow the Upwork system began processing both of them. It's hard for me to remember how that all unfolded, but maybe you'll somewhat understand.  Anyway, I ended up paying the Vietnam freelancer and then apologizing to the Ukraine one, who just said I could have his product for free.  Here's the big point now:  I somehow missed my chance or didn't see the moment for providing Feedback for the Vietnam freelancer.  Now he's writing and asking me if I'd kindly do that, and I would be happy to, but after 30 minutes of clicking all around--going back to My Jobs--viewing the post--etcetera--I cannot find that little cell or window for Feedback.  Can I just forget about that particular pathway and independently submit a review on the Freelancer's profile?  Okay... all those words, but that is the real question here:  How can I write a review on a freelancer's profile?  [and how the heck am I going to see anybody's answer to THIS because it's taken me so long to get HERE and I don't know how to get back.  My email is **Edited for Community Guidelines**.  Someone please please write to me if you know the answer?  Thank you! - Pamela]

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Just end the contract  you have with the freelancer you want to leave feedback for, that way you will be prompted to leave feedback.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Availeth,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. As Petra advised you, the contract will need to be closed in order for both parties to be able to provide feedback for each other. 
Our team will also reach out to you via ticket/email and guide you on how to provide feedback on the contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I DID go there and try that. It said Error has occurred try again later.

I just hate that kind of come-back where someone says "JUST 'do-this' " --
as if I'm too stupid to have not tried the obvious thing.

Hi Availeth,

Just to clarify, you`re receiving the error when you`re trying to access your ticket section on this Link? You should also have an email notification as well and you can reply directly from your email. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths