🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Biling method
Page options
331f69d2
Community Member

Biling method

I add a billing account, but it doesn't seem to accept it.  What do I do in regards to paying a freelancer?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Phil, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Phil, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

my billing method is not working 

Hi there,

Please note that only verified PayPal accounts can be used as a billing method. You can also check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods.

As a gentle reminder, please know that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Phil,

Im facing the same problem. when i click to choose billing in order to upgrade my freelancer account, there is the following message on ad a card tab.

"Sorry, a critical component of this page failed to load. Please reload the page."

Please help.

Hi Salman,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
bdec8df9
Community Member

Hi,
I add a billing account, but it doesn't seem to accept it. What do I do in regards to paying a freelancer?
My add billing method issue,Can you tell me?
Which should be Master card 3d secure or 2d secure.
I will be waiting for your reply

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umair,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
bdec8df9
Community Member

Hi,
I stil have the same problem.
the bank says they will ask them which master card they will take.
Upwork website Master card 3d secure or 2d secure card will accept
I will be waiting for your reply
Thanks!!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umair,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths