🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Billing Method - Requires Verification. C...
Page options
dc9848f6
Community Member

Billing Method - Requires Verification. Contact Customer Support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

28 REPLIES 28
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sim,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please. I will be waiting.

Thank you

Hey. I can't confirm my card. Help.

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Alessandar,

i have the same problem too, i cant verify my card it is blocked. 

what can i do in this case??

thanks in advance, 

Hi Cedrus,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I posted the project and i'm adding the card details but this message's showing.

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

I've also fund in my bank and I called the bank is saying that this issue is coming from the payment merchant.

When i added my card details. Then, upwork payment system is charged the automatic amount which is 316 Rupess. Then, the payment is automtic back in my account.

Hi Chan,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey !

Same problem for me...

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. currency problem and now i'm stuck at this step.

Could you please help me on that ?
Best

Of course Tristan,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with verifying your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same problem. 

Can anyone help me with this:

Requires verification. Contact customer support.

But i cant find
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rene,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket and gladly assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

i made a mistake in verifying my payment method and entered the wrong values 3 times, because i thought i had to enter them myself

I see the two values from the bank and would like to enter them for verification, but I can't enter it anymore. Can you unlock it again or can I enter the values so I can finish the verification.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Matthias,

I shared your request with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verifying your billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Experiencing same problem of billing method verification after 3 failed attempts of wrong amount entered. please help. 

Thank you

Hi Kaushik,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your billing. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Alessandar,

I have the same problem too, i can't verify my card it is blocked. 

what can I do in this case??

Hi Yikeng,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, I need assistance in verifying my account, i locked my verify card process. 

Hi Ahmed,

I checked your account, and it seems like this issue has already been resolved, as confirmed on your ticket. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
118bb25e
Community Member

I can not verify my credit card because of  3 failed attempts.

I have now the correct USD values but I am not able to fil it in.

Please help me

Thanks

Hi John,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue

Hi Marko,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble verifying your card. I checked your account and it looks like the charge on your card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
f763635a
Community Member

upwork already charged me for 10usd, and i didnt put the correct amount 1 and amount 2.

Hi Marko,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You should receive an email notification and you'll be able to access your ticket there as well as here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
2ba56110
Community Member

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts.Any help is appreciated.

Hi Ehsan,

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths