cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Method - Requires Verification. Contact Customer Support

Highlighted
Sim S Member Since: Jul 13, 2019
1 of 29

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 29

Hi Sim,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Sim S Member Since: Jul 13, 2019
3 of 29

Please. I will be waiting.

Thank you

Highlighted
Andrey Z Member Since: Jul 13, 2019
4 of 29

Hey. I can't confirm my card. Help.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5 of 29

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Cedrus S Member Since: Jul 15, 2019
6 of 29

Hi Alessandar,

i have the same problem too, i cant verify my card it is blocked. 

what can i do in this case??

thanks in advance, 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 29

Hi Cedrus,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Chan M Member Since: Oct 15, 2018
8 of 29

Hi,

I posted the project and i'm adding the card details but this message's showing.

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

I've also fund in my bank and I called the bank is saying that this issue is coming from the payment merchant.

When i added my card details. Then, upwork payment system is charged the automatic amount which is 316 Rupess. Then, the payment is automtic back in my account.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 29

Hi Chan,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Tristan K Member Since: Oct 6, 2019
10 of 29

Hey !

Same problem for me...

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. currency problem and now i'm stuck at this step.

Could you please help me on that ?
Best

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS