🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Billing address
Page options
15ab20ff
Community Member

Billing address

Hello? Am told invalid billing address when I try to charge my account. I have connected my bank credit card but am told I have not set valid billing address. Someone to help pls

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

7 REPLIES 7
AndreaG

Hi Alfred,

Could you please add your address in Settings > My Info > Company contacts and then try again?

Please let us know if the issue persists.

~Andrea
Upwork
64b6167d
Community Member

Not solved. I have tried it severally 

Hi Alfred,

Thank you for your message. I see that your card is declined due to insufficient funds/over credit limit transactions. Could you please contact your card issuing bank to check your available limit? You can also try using a different card to check if that helps.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
64b6167d
Community Member

Not solved still, I have tried it severally 

423bab81
Community Member

Hello,
I want to add the billing method from the "Billing & Payments" page. I'm a bit confused about the "Billing Address". Can you clear it for me? What should I give there? my Bank location or the address I used to open the account?

Hi MD Ashiqul,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. You should put your address in the "Billing Address" section. This should be the address associated with your preferred billing method. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3e33c876
Community Member

Hi Alfred,

Could you please add your address in Settings > My Info > Company contacts and then try again?

Please let us know if the issue persists

Thanks 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths