Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing and Payments Page Won't Load

Highlighted
Adriannah G Member Since: Mar 6, 2020
1 of 20

Hello,

I keep trying to add a payment method but I keep getting a page error. I am getting this on my laptop, phone browser, and my app. Someone help me!!

Thank you.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 20

Hi Adriannah,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. 
Just to confirm that at the moment we have a known problem with this and our engineering team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. Our team will also reach out to you via ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Adriannah G Member Since: Mar 6, 2020
3 of 20
Component loading error

Sorry, a critical Component of this page failed to load. Please reload the page.

Every time I load I get the same response.
Highlighted
Jozsef I Member Since: Apr 4, 2020
4 of 20

I have a similar issue since the last time I checked (approx 3 weeks ago), has this been fixed yet? Thank you for your answer!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 20

Hi Jozsef,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser? Could you also confirm and share if you`re receiving any errors on your end? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Courtney N Member Since: May 15, 2020
6 of 20

Here to comfirm this is still happening. I cleared cookies and tried with another browser

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7 of 20

Hi Courtney,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad R Member Since: May 25, 2020
8 of 20

Hello there,

I am also facing the same problem. I am trying to buy a monthly membership but I am not able to proceed with debit or credit card option. Please help me out.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
9 of 20

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Akash S Member Since: Jun 3, 2020
10 of 20

Hi,

I am also facing same issue even use the link shared by you cleared browser cookies cache even installed new OS but still facing same issue "Sorry, a critical component of this page failed to load. Please reload the page." I am getting this error from past 2 months.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS