🐈
» Forums » Clients » Billing and Payments Page Won't Load
Page options
839c7e56
Community Member

Billing and Payments Page Won't Load

Hello,

I keep trying to add a payment method but I keep getting a page error. I am getting this on my laptop, phone browser, and my app. Someone help me!!

Thank you.

33 REPLIES 33
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Adriannah,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. 
Just to confirm that at the moment we have a known problem with this and our engineering team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. Our team will also reach out to you via ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Component loading error

Sorry, a critical Component of this page failed to load. Please reload the page.

Every time I load I get the same response.

I have a similar issue since the last time I checked (approx 3 weeks ago), has this been fixed yet? Thank you for your answer!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jozsef,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser? Could you also confirm and share if you`re receiving any errors on your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Here to comfirm this is still happening. I cleared cookies and tried with another browser

Hi Courtney,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello there,

I am also facing the same problem. I am trying to buy a monthly membership but I am not able to proceed with debit or credit card option. Please help me out.

Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I am also facing same issue even use the link shared by you cleared browser cookies cache even installed new OS but still facing same issue "Sorry, a critical component of this page failed to load. Please reload the page." I am getting this error from past 2 months.

Hi Akash,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
385254e0
Community Member

I have the same Problem too

Hi Sahin,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Iam facing the same issue right now. i cant buy connects

Hi Michael,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please be sure to have sufficient funds on your card to complete the payment. Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options. Let us know if the issue persists so that we could assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi there, i'm getting same problem i have triied clearing history i have tried logging in with another browser but the problem is still there please tell me what to do,
TIA

Hi Deeba,

I shared the problem you are having with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I have done all things that you have mentioned above but I am still getting this type of error: http://prntscr.com/vq1blk

Thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anisur,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have some problems with billing methods from Upwork.

Please solve this(""sorry,a critical component of this page failed to load. Please reload the page.") text issues. 

Hi MD Mamun,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists? Please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I am also facing the same error but I didn't get any solution.

Hi Dhanasvi,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Upwork team

I am facing 2 problems in the setting I am trying to open the billing and payment option but this issue is coming "You don't currently have access to this page" I tried many times from the browser and app

2. when I try to hire a freelancer to send the contract this error comes" Failed to load initial data for the offer" the 2 problems I am facing please solve s soon as the Upwork team.

Hi Dhanraj,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

I tried loading the same thing using firefox, and it worked correctly!
Chrome is no longer my favourite browser. I think it's programmers made security restrictions more than required.

I am trying to add a payment method but it is not going through.  The message that comes is   Sorry, a critical component of this page failed to load. Please reload the page. I want to add my PayPal account as a payment method for my client account but I am not able to. Attached is copy of the error message

Hi Naibei,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Sorry, a critical component of this page failed to load. Please reload the page. please help.

Hi Muhammad Saleh,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I want to attach my card information on upwork. but I am facing this error.

"Sorry, a critical component of this page failed to load. Please reload the page. "

Hi Zohaib,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. I would just like to confirm, are you experiencing this issue when trying to add a billing method to your client account? If you do, have you tried to use a different browser, or retry after clearing your cache and cookies?

~ Joanne
Upwork
kumawattarun
Community Member

Hi,

I am also facing same issue, how can we resolve this issue?

Thanks

For me this method worked,
Usually i use Chrome but i logged in through Firefox, if your account is missing any tax information make sure to complete it and then try this, and try to login with another browser and before doing it clean your browser history

Latest Articles
Learning Paths