cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue

Highlighted
Raphael A Member Since: Mar 26, 2014
1 of 3
Hey everybody, I am new on oDesk, and I have a question regarding the payment method. I just entered my credit card on oDesk, and made a fixed payment of 40$ to my freelancer. However, my card has not been verified yet. Does it means that my payment has not been received by my freelancer? Does it mean that he will receive the payment only if my card is verified? Thank you very much for your help Bye.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Misty K Member Since: Feb 5, 2012
2 of 3
I can't remember exactly, but if your card hasn't been verified I don't think you can even use it to make payments. Once the verification process is completed it becomes an active payment method. Your contractor might have the payment showing as "pending," if they've even received it. Does the charge show on your side? I'd contact support to find out for sure as you don't want to double pay.
Highlighted
Ranbir S Member Since: Mar 21, 2012
3 of 3
[quote=Raphael A.]Hey everybody, I am new on oDesk, and I have a question regarding the payment method. I just entered my credit card on oDesk, and made a fixed payment of 40$ to my freelancer. However, my card has not been verified yet. Does it means that my payment has not been received by my freelancer? Does it mean that he will receive the payment only if my card is verified? Thank you very much for your help Bye.[/quote] I agree, without payment method verification, payment would not work. Wait for payment method verification.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS