🐈
» Forums » Clients » Billing method verification needs contact on ...
Page options
44f0d6f8
Community Member

Billing method verification needs contact on customer service

Good day, I am looking for a customer service to help me with this problem. I wasn't entirely sure on how the Amount 1 and Amount 2 works so I just kept on placing $1 each. Now I guess it got locked and I can no longer verify my account. 

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi John,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having the same prblem I need assistance from customer support. My verification for billing method is locked since I entered the wrong amount.

Hi Ruby,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I’m having the same issue I’m trying to verify but now saying contact customer service could you please help?

Hi Melissa,

Apologies for a delay in following up on your message. I checked and it appears you managed to successfully set up a different billing method. If you're unable to verify the one you added initially, please note that you'll need to follow steps shared by our agent on your open support ticket.

Please let us know if you need further assistance with the billing method or any other area of our website and we'll be glad to help.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths