🐈
» Forums » Clients » Bug in support website
Page options
b9a0cd56
Community Member

Bug in support website

Looks like there is a bug in the support.upwork.com Website .. Once I login & click on the "My requests" link, it goes to that page momentarily but instantly redirects to the "Dashboard" page -- this is very annoying; I am unable to look at my support requests -- pl. fix immediately ..

thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Subramaniam,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies and accessing your tickets again? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran,

"clearing your cache and cookies" is now probably the first thing everyone nowadays does when encountering a problem like this .. I think you can safely assume that this step is already done before someone contacts you with similar issues .. so yes, I already did this on my Chrome browser - but the issue won't go away. Hopefully you are able to fix this soon. Thanks.

Hi Subramaniam,

Our engineers identified the issue that's preventing some users from accessing links in the Help Center and it appears to be on some browsers. They are working on fixing it as soon as possible. Meanwhile, could you please try accessing the link using the most recent version of MS Edge?

If you have any questions about Upwork or need assistance, please let us know and we'll be happy to help here. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

The thing is Valeria, I try & restrict access to Upwork from a single browser - because I do not know what will trigger an "alert" on your system saying that Upwork was accessed from a different device /location . etc - which then potentially spawns a lengthy identity verfication process & possible account suspension ... On the whole the whole experience at Upwork has been questionable of late ... Your system is very buggy (look at my recent post on issue with search results -- still not resolved ! ) .. 

Pl. let me know when this issue is fixed .. Thanks.. 

Looks like this has been fixed.. hopefully this is a lasting fix !

Latest Articles
Learning Paths