🐈
» Forums » Clients » CREDIT CARD DECLINED
Page options
d790af42
Community Member

CREDIT CARD DECLINED

Hello,
I have a problem with my billing. When I try to add my credit card it says that it has been declined. i've tried reaching the support team but it didnt help me at all. My credit card has money inside it so that's not the issue, I've used the same credit card on different web pages and I've never had any issue with that being declined

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I could not find the information about the credit card you are referring to. Could you please try to add a credit card again and share the screenshot of the error message you receive on your end so that we can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
epresh
Community Member

Hello Nikola,

I have the same issue with my card and I can't hire a freelancer because of that. I have used the card on other websites and it worked, but Upwork says they can't charge the card and I don't know why. I attached a screenshot of the error message.

Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 15.57.34.png

Hi Mercy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths