🐈
» Forums » Clients » CREDIT NOT APPLIED FROM WEWORK SERVICES
Page options
48e1e96f
Community Member

CREDIT NOT APPLIED FROM WEWORK SERVICES

Hi,

I had a $100 credit from WeWork for sign.zing up for Upwork. This credit was not ever applied.

Can someone fix this ASAP - I am going to get charged an overdraw fee. Just as well, I posted this the day I redeemed the credit and needed help because it didn't show up, and was told it would be applied when work started, which is was not.  

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Billy,

Sorry to hear that.  I've checked your account and it appears that you haven't reached the minimum amount spent to avail the promo. For that $100 to reflect, you have to spend at least  $500 on the projects that you have in Upwork.

Thank you.

Untitled

Hi Ryan,

Appreciate the feedback.

Overall that was really not made clear and I'm very dissatisfied. It seems like a bait-and-switch from your end. It has also been very difficult to get any sort of phone support, having to post in the community forums and search for my post instead of having a clear way to get the answer to my question.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to know you feel this way, Billy. I've shared your feedback to the team and requested more information about the promo. I will get back to you once I receive more information from them. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths