🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Can Clients for my Freelancer Account see...
Page options
a_souksawan
Community Member

Can Clients for my Freelancer Account see the jobs that I post for my own Client Account?

I started as a Freelancer here, and now I would like to post a job listing with a Client account. But would the clients I was hired by as a freelancer be able to see the listings I post as a client myself?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Allen, 

If the clients have freelancer accounts and are looking for jobs in the category where you will list your job, they will likely see it. 

I want to add that if you are looking to subcontract work to another freelancer, please know that this is only allowed through fixed-price contracts. Your client/s should also be aware that you are sub-contracting work for their project as stated in Section 2.1 sub-section viii, under "Relationship with Upwork." 

Let me know if you have other questions. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Allen, 

If the clients have freelancer accounts and are looking for jobs in the category where you will list your job, they will likely see it. 

I want to add that if you are looking to subcontract work to another freelancer, please know that this is only allowed through fixed-price contracts. Your client/s should also be aware that you are sub-contracting work for their project as stated in Section 2.1 sub-section viii, under "Relationship with Upwork." 

Let me know if you have other questions. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you for the help Avery! I was planning on listing a job for a personal project, but if I ever subcontract I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths