🐈
» Forums » Clients » Can I create a "private" job and invite peopl...
Page options
6ae0fbb0
Community Member

Can I create a "private" job and invite people to see the job and give me a fixed price quote for it

Hi

Ive just joined UW so bear with me....

I have a web scraping job that I need done but I would rather that the details be kept largely private. I can detail the outline of the job from a tech perspective but I dont really want to disclose details of the website to anyone other than the person I hire.

So before I add a job and mess things up...

Is it possible to add a job and mark it private/hidden and selectively invite people to see the job and give me a quote for doing the work?

Thanks

Mark

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mark,

Yes we do have the option to post your job as private. When a job is posted as private only freelancers who are invited to the job will be able to view the details.
When you`re creating your job under the visibility section you will need to select "Private" and you will be good to go. 
I would also like to confirm that you can change the visibility of a job even after it's posted. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article
If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
fd3f5b6b
Community Member

Unfortunately this option isn't there anymore.

How can I make all my Jobs private as a client?

Hi Lucas,

Could you please clarify if you would like to switch all of your past jobs to private? Or you're referring to posting a new job as private? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths