🐈
» Forums » Clients » Can I post a job in Upwork to hire an assista...
Page options
b3a758ed
Community Member

Can I post a job in Upwork to hire an assistant to work in my office to do Product Photography

HI, 

I'm new to hiring on Upwork. I need an assistant to help me take photo of my products in my shop. 
So, the freelancer needs to come to my office in Jakarta and take product photo. Can I post this on Upwork? 

We already have an established offline business and have definite plan to launch an e-commerce site. We have nearly 1000+ items to upload on to our e-commerce store. Depending on the skills of the assistant, after product photo taking, we also need someone to upload this onto Shopify, a platform that we'll be using for the e-commerce site. 

It does seem that Upwork is only for hiring for freelancers doing remote work? Or, my requirement is possible to post on Upwork?

Thanks in advance for clarification. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
emiguelina
Community Member

Andreas L wrote:

HI, 

I'm new to hiring on Upwork. I need an assistant to help me take photo of my products in my shop. 
So, the freelancer needs to come to my office in Jakarta and take product photo. Can I post this on Upwork? 

We already have an established offline business and have definite plan to launch an e-commerce site. We have nearly 1000+ items to upload on to our e-commerce store. Depending on the skills of the assistant, after product photo taking, we also need someone to upload this onto Shopify, a platform that we'll be using for the e-commerce site. 

It does seem that Upwork is only for hiring for freelancers doing remote work? Or, my requirement is possible to post on Upwork?

Hi Andreas, you certainly can, there are plenty of freelancers located in your city, and you can post a job with that particular requirement (to visit your shop and take photos), remember all contracts and payments must be done by Upwork.

You can post an invite-only job an invite those freelancers located in Jakarta, see below:

location.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
emiguelina
Community Member

Andreas L wrote:

HI, 

Hi Andreas, you certainly can, there are plenty of freelancers located in your city, and you can post a job with that particular requirement (to visit your shop and take photos), remember all contracts and payments must be done by Upwork.

You can post an invite-only job an invite those freelancers located in Jakarta, see below:

location.png

Hi Elba, that's good to hear! Yes, I would do payments/contracts via Upwork as I'd want to be protected too as a buyer. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths