🐈
» Forums » Clients » Can I see my feedback as a client?
Page options
a471d955
Community Member

Can I see my feedback as a client?

Hello.

I'm a client. I'd like to see a list of all the feedback I've received from freelancers, my star ratings, etc.

I'd also like to see the summary panel that freelancers see of me, showing how many jobs I've hired for, total amount spent, etc.

Is there a way that I can do this?

Thanks,

Ian.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ian H wrote:

I'm a client. I'd like to see a list of all the feedback I've received from freelancers, my star ratings, etc.

I'd also like to see the summary panel that freelancers see of me, showing how many jobs I've hired for, total amount spent, etc.

Sure, simply go to any job post you've ever posted (you can also find those via your previously hired freelancers' job history.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Ian H wrote:

Sure, simply go to any job post you've ever posted (you can also find those via your previously hired freelancers' job history.

a471d955
Community Member

Thanks Petra. By going to the details of a previous job, I can see a summary of my activity and my star rating.

I can't see a list of all my reviews though, which would be nice.

Thanks,

Ian.

petra_r
Community Member

Ian H wrote:

I can't see a list of all my reviews though, which would be nice.

You should do under your history

a471d955
Community Member

Ah yes, I've found it now, thanks, right at the very bottom of a job post.

Thanks for your help,

Ian.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths