Did you mean: 

Can i Fire my freelancer?

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
11 of 17

@Wendy C wrote:

whileI personally loathe the colour orange,

GASP!!!!!! 

Orange is my national color,  and I must admit I look fabulous in it!!! 

I'm shocked and dismayed by your colorism Wendy!!!! Smiley Wink 

Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
12 of 17

@Mariska P wrote:

@Wendy C wrote:

whileI personally loathe the colour orange,

GASP!!!!!! 

Orange is my national color,  and I must admit I look fabulous in it!!! 

I'm shocked and dismayed by your colorism Wendy!!!! Smiley Wink 

At the risk of being edited for being off-topic (sorry, OP!)...Orange was my wedding color. I love orange. I had orange gerberas in my bouquet, my husband wore an orange tie, our invites were black and orange, our cake had an orange dragon on it...Orange everywhere Smiley Happy (And now I'm getting that thing where you see a word repeated so much that you start thinking it's spelled incorrectly...)

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
13 of 17

@Jennifer D wrote:

At the risk of being edited for being off-topic (sorry, OP!)...Orange was my wedding color. I love orange. I had orange gerberas in my bouquet, my husband wore an orange tie, our invites were black and orange, our cake had an orange dragon on it...Orange everywhere Smiley Happy 

You make my heart swell Jennifer and if you aren't Dutch I'm making you an honorary Dutchie!!!! Smiley Wink 

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
14 of 17

Let me attempt to tie this all together:

Can a client fire a freelancer for wearing orange?

Yes.

Can a client fire a freelancer for NOT wearing orange?

Yes.

Community Guru
Jan L Member Since: Jul 5, 2015
15 of 17

Can we see how you wrote your brief? I find that 75% of clients here cannot write one even if their lives depend on it. 

Next, if you made a good rief to freelancer, have you said what needs to be changed? 

next, if you said your revision inputs? yes, you an fire that designer, paid him that time he spent on your logo and give him bad feedback for it. (like one or two stars for skills) That said freelancer still did some work and you don't have to belittle him. It is after all, your fault that you hired that freelancer. 

Next time, choose your designer wisely and if they don't deliver, pay and leave.

Stupidity is a luxury item. 

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
16 of 17

I want to see wedding pics!

Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
17 of 17

@Wendy C wrote:

I want to see wedding pics!

I PM'd you Wendy Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS