🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Can i Share a job post to my boss?
Page options
a535d8b7
Community Member

Can i Share a job post to my boss?

Hi I'm new to Upwork and was checking out the website on the behest of my boss to try and help us find a freelancer. We've gone through the process and screened some potential hires and settled on one. However, since i am not the one who will be doing the actual hiring and my boss will do it, i just wanted to ask if there was a way to invite my boss being able to edit my job post and have his account do the hiring instead of mine?

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Arby,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We know that every client’s needs are different. Some have one person making decisions about projects and freelancers, while others have a whole team who need access to the account. Members & Permissions allows you to delegate work within larger teams while maintaining account security. 

You may want to check this help article for more details on how to best manage your Team's Permissions.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a535d8b7
Community Member

Good Day!

I wasn't able to reply to this, but after inviting my boss to my team and also giving him full access, he is currently the owner of my messages with the job post. he still can't see the job post that i posted and can't hire the potential freelancer. is there something i'm missing? we are close to just creating a job post and inviting her again to accept it there with my boss' new job post as an option

Hi Arby,

Thank you for your message. Could you please update the hiring permission to 'Source Talent Only' as seen here?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths