🐈
» Forums » Clients » Can not download Attachment
Page options
b279abb5
Community Member

Can not download Attachment

Good day everyone..

I want to download the attached file in my job and I get an error:

"It is not safe to download this file. If you really want to access this file please contact Customer Support."

I have asked the freelancer to send it in the messages but I think he is not available right now due to time zone differences I need to submit the project now 

if you can please help me .

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ghadeer,

Our team will create a ticket for you as soon as possible, thank you for your patience. 

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ghadeer,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and share your file with you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes ,please I would appreciate that 

How much time they will take?

Hi Ghadeer,

Our team will create a ticket for you as soon as possible, thank you for your patience. 

~ Goran
Upwork

HI there! I am having the same issue with this as well. 

Is there a way I can submit a ticket for troubleshooting?

- Rachel

Hi Rachel,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues downloading attachments. Are you seeing an error message when you attempted to download the attached files? If you haven't done it already, could you please try again using a different browser or after clearing your cache and cookies?

~ Joanne
Upwork

Have a good day!

I have the same problem. I can not download project archive to work with.

Could you please solve it for me?

Aleks.

Hello Aleksandr,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
murtazajee
Community Member

I have the same problem too. When am going to download the files, chrome says download failed. Even I have no internet connectivity problem or any other issue in my pc. Am facing this issue for the last 2 weeks, Can anyone tell me how to fix this one?

Ghulam,

Don't waste your time trying to transfer files using Upwork.

Upwork is not a file transfer tool.

Use any tool you want to. Then you don't need to wait or ask for help.

Use Dropbox, FTP, email, Google Drive, etc.

c66654e2
Community Member

I am facing the same problem. Unable to download attachments from job posts.

Hi Mushtaq,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
4b97a9ab
Community Member

I am having similar issue. This issue replicates on App as well

As a client, I have hired over 180 freelancers. I have posted a large number of jobs.

I think it is a bad idea for a client to include an attachment as part of a job post. Too many things can go wrong. Too many potential freelancers report facing difficulties.

Sometimes I post jobs where an external file is needed. I post a LINK to a file, rather than an attachment. Much more reliable.

Hi Muhammad,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths