🐈
» Forums » Clients » Can not sign up.
Page options
d5fb89dc
Community Member

Can not sign up.

Hello we are try'ng to signup as client but system not allowing, We tried with google, apple and direct email entry. Can anyone help? 

Error message for google : Google account m...**Edited for community guidelines**is not recognized for Google Sign-In on Upwork. Please make sure you are using the same account that you have previously linked.

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Metin,

I checked your account and it looks like you have already signed up for a freelancer account. You can be a freelancer, agency, and client on Upwork. You will use the same account to log in to Upwork but will have separate user profiles. You will be able to easily switch between them as needed.

Since you already have a freelancer account, please follow the steps below to create a client account:

1. Go to Settings  Contact Info and choose the Create New Account button in the second section
  2. Choose New Client Account
  3. Once set up, use the account menu at the top-right of your screen to switch between using Upwork as a client, freelancer, or agency

Here's the help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
d5fb89dc
Community Member

Thanks for reply. We created client account. Now we have another problem. I am inviting my colleague but he is not receiving invite mail. What can we do about this?

Hi Metin,

Just to confirm, are you trying to invite someone to join your team or to apply for a job? If it's the latter, it seems that you have not finished posting your job yet. Once you do, you will be able to invite freelancers to apply to it. Otherwise, if you're having trouble inviting someone to join your team, please let us know so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d5fb89dc
Community Member

We are having trouble inviting someone to join our team. 

Hi Metin,

Thanks for clarifying. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths