🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Can't Hire
Page options
mxheil1
Community Member

Can't Hire

I'm interested in hiring somebody to write content. But when I click the "Get Started" button on this page (https://www.upwork.com/hire/), it takes me to a page where I can find jobs. I'm looking to hire, not find work. How can I do so?

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you created a freelancer account. For posting jobs you need to have a client's account. Please, refer to this help article for more information on how can be both a freelancer and a client on Upwork. If you want to close your freelancer's account, please follow the steps in this help article or come back here and we'll assist you further with that.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar.

I have the same issue but unfortunately when I click "contact information" it doesn´t give me the option to create a new account. Could you assist please? Many thanks.

When I click in contact information, it goes directly to the password and secury tab.

Hi Jaime,

Just to confirm, once you enter your password are you able to access the Contact Info page? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

never mind, found the issue. I didn´t complete my securtity question therefore, I couldn´t create a new client account. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths