🐈
» Forums » Clients » Can't Post A New Job
Page options
jeanalfonso
Community Member

Can't Post A New Job

Hi

I keep getting an error message when trying to post a new job. Any advice? Thanks

An Error Occurred_ Internal Server Error - Google Chrome 2018-01-26 16.04.01.png

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jean,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to post your job.
If this does not solves the issue let me know and our team will investigate further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I cleared my cache and cookies but still get an error message. I also tried another browser and it also gives the same message.

Thanks 

Hi Jean,

Thank you for the follow up, one of our team members will contact you directly via ticket.

~ Goran
Upwork

Great, thank you.

2f04a695
Community Member

Hi I selected a Freelacer and tried to offer the Job I am a getting a message Technical Error.

Frustrating.

Hi Siva, Sorry you are having trouble with this. Please follow the advise of clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to post your job.
If after this the issue continues to persist, please reach back out and our team will further assist you.

~Nina
2f04a695
Community Member

I have selected a Freelancer and when I click HIRE NOW I am getting an ERROR message " How can I get in touch with the Freelancer. He keep sending message" are you ready" Please HELP

Latest Articles
Learning Paths