🐈
» Forums » Clients » Can't Reach Upwork Support Due to Chatbot Iss...
Page options
3448face
Community Member

Can't Reach Upwork Support Due to Chatbot Issues

Hello, new to Upwork and experiencing account issues. Attempted to reach out to support via the chatbot, but stuck in an endless loop. Despite Upwork's articles mentioning a support ticket option, it never appears. Any insights on how to contact support?

11 REPLIES 11
PradeepH

Hi Braden,

I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. We’re creating a personalized experience to better assist all Upwork platform users via the chatbot. The more you interact with the chatbot, the more custom responses you’ll receive. Here’s how you can reach Upwork Support:

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘chat with Upwork button’.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.

You can also post your concern here so that community members or one of our Moderators can assist you. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Pradeep, I have been trying these instructions and it just continues into an endless loop and never provides additional contact/support options so I can open a ticket or chat with a human. The chatbot seems to be broken since it never provides you the support options and just keeps asking you what is wrong. 

Hi Amanda,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the chatbot. I will be sure to share your feedback with the relevant team.

I see that you have already initiated a communication and shared your concern on your previous ticket. Please allow 24-48 hours for the support team to review and respond to your support ticket. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork

I'm going to lose my mind. How do I submit a ticket? The instructions on how to submit a ticket in the help article is nonsense. There is no actual information on how to submit a ticket. Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 10.03.56 PM.png

Hi Yuki,

Thank you for contacting us. Apologies for the inconvenience experienced while reaching our support team. Could you please tell us about your issue and we will try to assist you through this channel or request our support team to contact you directly? 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello,

I have the same issue and can't connect with a support agent. I'm also in this endless loop without having a chance to speak with support for my urgent need. I have a problem with my current project that has stopped from my client side and he is unresponsive now without paying for the job that has been done. I couldn't reach Upwork support to speak regarding this issue for 2 weeks. Plz help me 

a_lipsey
Community Member

Thank you, Pradeep. I'll keep checking, and if I don't hear anything I will reach back out. 

a_lipsey
Community Member

Pradeep, it's been 2 days since I submitted the request, and this is not a difficult request. Can you please update me on it? I'm sure you can imagine the nature of this request is to be handled quickly. Thank you. 

ArjayM
Community Member

We understand the urgency of your feedback removal concerns, Amanda,

I've contacted the team handling your case and submitted a follow-up on your ticket. Kindly expect an update from one of the team members on this page momentarily.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a_lipsey
Community Member

Hi Arjay, the issue has been resolved. Thank you again for following up! 

ArjayM
Community Member

That's great to hear, Amanda! And you're always welcome. It's almost the weekend; take it easy!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths