🐈
» Forums » Clients » Can't add PayPal to client account
Page options
buzan_oleksandr
Community Member

Can't add PayPal to client account

Hi, Upwork community! I'm e-resident of Estonia and successfully verify business account Paypal for my agency. Currently I'm located in Ukraine.
I have three account in Upwork:
- personnal as freelancer;
- agency (succesfully add PayPal account to billing methods);
- client as agency (can't add PayPal account)

I would like to hire freelancers on Upwork using "client as agency" account and escrow money from my business PayPal account.

Why I can't add PayPal to billing method in my Client account? In the same time I successfully added PayPal to billing method on agency account.

I would be grateful for any help!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Oleksandr,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your billing verification, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I am client and I trying to add my Paypal account to pay my freelance but when it come to select my paypal account (after login), the only option is to add a card. My Paypal account is verified and I add Paypal balance (wallet) as prefered way to pay.

Could you help me?

Hello Cyril,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, 

I have the same problem. I was able to add PayPal to my freelancer account but not to my Client account. 

Hi Apreel,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to add PayPal. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths