🐈
» Forums » Clients » Can't add billing method
Page options
8d9dd477
Community Member

Can't add billing method

Hi 

I have tried to add both Billing methods but it does not go through, tells me to try again later or in a minute.

I've got emails saying both my debit/credit card and paypal methods have been added but when I check the settings page, there's nothing set up.

Help would be appreciated

Thanks

Chamindu

15 REPLIES 15
melaniemaghanoy
Community Member

Hi Chamindu, we'll reach out to you directly so we can further assist you in adding your Payment Method.

I have the same problem please help me

Ayman,

Please, note that pre-paid or gift credit cards can't be used as a billing method on Upwork and try adding an alternative billing method.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Upwork team,

I am trying to add my card as billing method for several days!!!

but it says they can't authorize my card!!!

what does this **bleep** message mean?

I tried several times and they say now it's 'maximum trial exceed.

I am really stressed with this.

Please help right now.

And upwork already took some money from my card and did nothing for me.

Hi Viktor,

Our team tried to charge your card and verify it but the charge was declined, please double check this with your bank so that we can verify your bank account. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

Thanks for your reply.

I checked your bank.

and it says that upwork already took money from my bank.

so i think it's possible to add now.

Hi Viktor, 

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I am trying to add my credit card but after adding details it shows a blank screen.

Hi Virender,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked but couldn't replicate the issue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for your reply,

I have checked it in the incognito mode but still same issue. It is still showing a blank screen in the popup when I enter the card details and submit. 

I have to buy connects please help me.

Hi Virender,

Thanks for following up! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My upwork account isn't accepting my card details, it says unauthentic billing method. why?

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and it looks like the transaction has been declined by your card-issuing bank. Please reach out to them directly so that they can check and assist you directly with the specific decline error. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
lparanal
Community Member

Hi,

I have the same issue. I was able to add the same credit card details to my agency but not to my client account. Why is this please?

Hello Louella,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths