🐈
» Forums » Clients » Can’t get any support...
Page options
f5870bcd
Community Member

Can’t get any support...

I hired a guy for a small job and I stared the job and paid him 50 at start and was going to pay him 50 at finish but he canceled and I can’t get my money back. Is there any way someone can help me I can’t even view the contract it’s like I never hired him but it charged my bank.

**Edited for community guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
b7d8634d
Community Member

I think you should use the dispute button or contact customer care.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with this freelancer. Since you have withdrawn the offer before the freelancer accepted it, the refund was automatically initiated for the amount that was previously deposited. 

I checked the refund status for you and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Can’t get any support... I hired a guy for a small job and I stared the job and paid him 50 at start and was going to pay him 50 at finish but he canceled and I can’t get my money back. Is there any way someone can help me I can’t even view the contract it’s like I never hired him but it charged my bank."

The good news is that you don't need to contact Customer Support.

If the freelancer cancelled the contract, the money goes back to you automatically.

Or, to be more precise, the never accepted the contract before you withdrew the offer. And so the money was returned to you automatically.

Either way, you don't need to do anything or contact anybody.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths