cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
11 of 32

Hi Praveen, 

It looks like you were able to login to your account already, however, you were not able to verify your email address. I'll share your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can look into this and assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Bethel T Member Since: Sep 17, 2020
12 of 32

I have to login  in another account to reach a support, **edited for Community Guidelines**

You guys take at least 10 % of my salary every month and I dont have any way to contact you guys without login?

The account I am trying to loging is asking a 2 step verification by phone. I dont have that old number anymore and cant change it for a email verification. Please check it, my email account is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please urgent! I have to work!!!!

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
13 of 32

Hi Bethel,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. I forwarded this for you and someone from our team will be reaching out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Olga K Member Since: Nov 15, 2017
14 of 32

Hello, 

I have got the same problem. 
I had to create a new account in order to write this comment. 
How can I request my previous account back?

Matvei D Member Since: Jun 2, 2019
15 of 32

A friend of mine also can't login. Upwork doesn't allow me to send you pm . How can i send you my friend's email/login ?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
16 of 32

Hi Matvei,

I have sent you a PM. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Matvei D Member Since: Jun 2, 2019
17 of 32

Sorrry, i can't see any messages.

Please, Could you make sure the message was sent ?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
18 of 32

Hi Matvei, 

Your friend may submit this form and a member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to your friend to assist them further.

-Avery
Untitled
Bilyana H Member Since: Apr 8, 2020
19 of 32

Hi There,

I have troubles with the logging in to my account as well.

Everything worked perfectly until this morning when I tried to log in to my account and it said "username not recognised", I tried to log in with my email address but same thing going on. I was logged out from the phone app as well.

Can you please assist me with this matter, since there is no obvious reason for my account to be suspended or my username not to be recognised. 

I aslo had to create this profile in order to raise the issue.

Thank you in advance. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 32

Hi Bilyana,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS