cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login

Abdelmalek O Member Since: Apr 30, 2020
21 of 32

hi, i have the same problem. I can't log in my account, please help me.

22 of 32

i have this message when i try to log in

"Your Google account cannot be accessed at this time. Try troubleshooting this issue ..."    how can i resolve this problem please ?
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
23 of 32

Hi Abdelmalek, 

Could you please confirm if you used your Google credentials to log in to your Upwork account. 

-Avery
Untitled
24 of 32

Hi, thank you for answering madam. Yes i use my Gmail account to access it directly , and all of a sudden when i enter my email adress, i am told that i must log in with the gmail account and when i do , there is nothing. please madam help me recover my account.

thank you

Anelia M Member Since: Nov 2, 2020
25 of 32

Hello! I have also been experiencing the same problem and I just made a new account so that I can find a solution from a moderator potentially. Some time ago I sent an email but apparently it did not reach a mod and I am still experiencing the same issues. Could I have some assistance as well? Capture.PNGCapture3.PNG

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
26 of 32

Hi Anelia,

I checked your account and it looks like you were able to log in. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Anelia M Member Since: Nov 2, 2020
27 of 32
I just made this account with this email for the sole purpose of accessing this question section, the problem I've been having is with a different one. Can I PM it to a moderator or something so that it can be checked?
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
28 of 32

HI Anelia,

Sure thing! I apologize for the confusion. Please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Erhan T Member Since: Nov 29, 2020
29 of 32

Hi there,

I am experiencing a similar issue. I get ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS after entering my password. I tried clearing cookies and browsing data. Does not seem to help.

Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
30 of 32

Hi Erhan 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS