🐈
» Forums » Clients » Can't open second access
Page options
scrubbed_nina
Community Member

Can't open second access

Hi everyone! Hope you can help me with this issue. My email address was invited to two teams: **Edited for Community Guidelines** and **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I joined **Edited for Community Guidelines** using **Edited for Community Guidelines** as username and **Edited for Community Guidelines** as my username in **Edited for Community Guidelines** (see attached snips). However when I opened my account using **Edited for Community Guidelines** it lead me to **Edited for Community Guidelines** while I can't seem to open my other account using **Edited for Community Guidelines**. There's a prompt that shows incorrect username but the person who invited me in the team can see that i've joined in both (see attached snips) even though I can't seem to open the account with the **Edited for Community Guidelines** username. Is there any reason why this might be the case? Is it possible to use one email address for two accounts in two teams? How can I recover the other account if ever? Thank you!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nina,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths