🐈 Community
yotam_ronen

Can't post new jobs

I'm trying to post a new job to Upwork, but for some reason am unable to to that. The system requires that I save a draft of the job offer and contact costumer support.

That's the message I get:

Note: This job can't be posted due to an issue with your account. Please contact Customer Support. Save your post as a draft, and you can post it once the issue is resolved.

Post JobSave DraftPreview

Not sure what to do, and I don't know how to start a chat with costumer support to resolve this.

Anyone has any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
samrat3

Hi Yotam R,

There is a "?"  mark next to the "Bell icon" at the top right corner of the home page. Click on the "?" mark, then click on the "Help and Support" option and address your issue.

Chat option is not always available to everyone.

Thank you,

Samrat

kat303

@Yotam R wrote:

I'm trying to post a new job to Upwork, but for some reason am unable to to that. The system requires that I save a draft of the job offer and contact costumer support.

That's the message I get:

Note: This job can't be posted due to an issue with your account. Please contact Customer Support. Save your post as a draft, and you can post it once the issue is resolved.

Post JobSave DraftPreview

Not sure what to do, and I don't know how to start a chat with costumer support to resolve this.

Anyone has any suggestions?

Do as the instructions tell you what to do. -  Please contact Customer Support. Save your post as a draft, and you can post it once the issue is resolved.

Click on the blue Customer Support link and follow the directions on that page. Meanwhile save your job description so you won't have to retype it later on.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yotam,

It looks like there is an issue with the company you are trying to post a job for. Please, contact the company owner and ask them to fix the issue with the payment method linked to the client-company.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork