🐈
» Forums » Clients » Can't see all job proposals from applicants +...
Page options
c266ab0b
Community Member

Can't see all job proposals from applicants + SORT does not work

I posted a job ad and your system says I have 81 proposals.

However, I cannot see most of them.

It shows a relatively short list; I click on UPLOAD MORE; and it shows virtually the same list.

How can I get it to show me ALL of the proposals?

Also, the SORT function does not work. Whatever I select, it shows the same list in the same order.

Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
colettelewis
Community Member

Sarah M wrote:

I posted a job ad and your system says I have 81 proposals.

However, I cannot see most of them.

It shows a relatively short list; I click on UPLOAD MORE; and it shows virtually the same list.

How can I get it to show me ALL of the proposals?

Also, the SORT function does not work. Whatever I select, it shows the same list in the same order.

Please help.

Could a moderator please look into this and explain - publicly - why this client cannot see all the replies to her job post. 

Otherwise the obvious conclusion is that the OP is being forced to look only at the bidders who have placed a higher number of connects to get noticed. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sarah,

I just checked this and was able to view all the proposals and the button (load more) is working as designed.
Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to view the proposals? Once you're logged in, simply refer to the section "My Postings" on your home page and click on the number of proposals you have and you will be taken to the proposals page directly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran - thanks for your reply.

I tried many things and it continued to repeatedly show me the same small set.

Finally, yesterday it showed me a lot more. Clearly there was some issue.

Also, the SORT feature does not work. Try sort by newest or oldest applicant - none of them regenerate the list.

Would you look into this please?

Hi Sarah,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket where you can share more details with us. Our team will investigate it further and will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths