🐈
» Forums » Clients » Can't see invited freelancers and how do I co...
Page options
f745d89f
Community Member

Can't see invited freelancers and how do I contact the one that accepted my offer?

Hi guys,

I have created a private job post but can't see the invited freelancers as (despite me inviting quite a few) the "invited" section under the job details shows 0. In addition to this (and despite not seeing the invited freelancers), I am also struggling to proceed with the accepted offers as I got one but when clicking on it I can only view my post. May you suggest how do I actually contact the freelancer as I can only see his name? I never struggled with this in the past.

Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tilly,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your invitations. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I am still struggling to contact the people that accepted my offer and it is seriously inconveniencing me as I would like to proceed with my project.

Hi Tilly,

Our team has already reached out to you to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, or reply directly from the email notification that was sent to you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths